This is a staple item in the kitchen and known for it’s multi-task uses for both beauty and health. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate it is white and salty to taste, a high alkaline content which give it’s amazing and dozens of benefits.
Ancient Egyptians use this as their cleaning soap purposes for it’s effective antiseptic and antifungal properties.
Today, people use this to permanently cure their acne problem because it instantly dry out the pimples.
This is an inexpensive purchase and easily available in your favorite supermarkets in baking section.
You can use baking soda absolutely anywhere from cleaning and removing stains to a really health associated benefits.
Here are some of the 7 uses of Baking soda that you didn’t know about.
-Mix baking soda just alittle amount of it goes a long way
-Next, add some water until you get the paste consistency
-Aplly it on the skin and gently massage in circular motion fro about 40 minutes and rinse with cold water afterwards
2. Shiny Hair
Sodium bicarboante acts in streghtening the hair fiber
– Mix 1 tbsp of baking soda with 4 liters of water
– Everytime you wash your hair, rinse it with this water
3. Natural deodorant
– Make a light paste using baking soda and water.
– Apply directly on to your armpits giving it gentle massage
4. Eliminates bad odor of your footwear
Sodium bicarbonate has properties that effectively removes odor.
-Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and put it inside you shoe, spreadit very well
-Leave it for 40 minutes and then remove it
5. Whiten Teeth
– Make a paste with baking soda, salt and water.
-Brush teeth using this paste and rinse well with water
-Bursh your teeth again with your regualr toothpaste to remove baking soda risidue.
6. Lighten the clothes
-Mix baking soda with vinegar and water
– Pour the mixture into a depp bowl and soak the clothes with it
– leave for 3 hours and wah your clothes as usual
7. Protect from the sun
– Mix baking soda and water until you get a smooth consistency
– Apply on your skin and massage it
– Rinse with warm water